Saturday 26 July 2014

Casual Street Style

Top: Rosyruby.com
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Shoes: Sportsgirl 
Bag: Forever new

My first thought of this top was 'hmm, looks baggy and I would probably look old in it'. I tried it on anyways and I actually really like it. It is definitely loose fitted which is good for summer and you can layer it up for winter. I love the fact that the top is not boring and have that drape detail in the front. The jeggings that I am wearing is one of the BEST pants that I owned. I owned 5 colours (black, khaki green, maroon, white, Navy). Yes! That is how much I love this pair of jegging. The fit is perfect and it gives me shape. I have heaps on jeans that once worn a couple of times, it becomes loose and make me look like some construction worker with big loose pants. I rave about this jeggings because I've worn it almost everyday now since it is winter and it still maintain its shape!

Outside some random cafe shop in Dulwich
These shoes are the most comfy heels that I bought. Perfect height for shopping, that won't kill your feet. Padded all over the sole area so thumbs up!

*Side details of the top

Close up of the top (I would use a pin for this though, to prevent exposing anything :)


No comments:

Post a Comment